Certificate Course in Research Methods & Academic Writing
The certificate course aims to build research capacity among scholars who wish to design and conduct empirical research projects and develop them further for submission to peer-reviewed journals for publication.
We Believe Your Success in Creating Your Own Research & Publication!
- Topic Selection and Literature Review
- Research Methods & Techniques
- Instrumentation and Analysis
- Manuscript Preparation and Publication of Results
- Understanding expected steps for publication
Your Benefits Package
- Overall knowledge on research writing
- International exposure
- Free publications in journals
- Expert tips and guidance
- Free international workshops
- Accredited certificate
- Academic scholarships
Lecture Panel Head
Prof. Brian D. Beitzel
State University of New York College at Oneonta
Professor of Educational Psychology having 15+ Years’ Experience in Higher Education, Including Leadership of Programs, Accreditation, International Conferences and Publication.
Ready to get started?
*A limited number of qualified participants will be taken on a first come first served basis
*No registration fee
Apply for Next Intake
“After successful completion of Level 01, individual guidance for manuscript preparation and paper publication will be provided in this level”
- Scientific and academic writing
- Language editing
- Editing and proof reading
- Guidance for publication
(Maximum 06 students per group)
+94(0) 715 845 380