Presenting an Academic project at a Conference is certainly a valuable experience for researchers. TIIKM conferences provide scholarships to make the Conference more accessible to delegates and students from stakeholders who are connected to the Conference. We encourage the participation of researchers to the Conference via a variety of scholarship opportunities. These scholarships are available and open to all under the below mentioned categories. Requests from qualified applicants are considered on a first come, first served basis. The request for the scholarship should be made before you make your payment.
Partners of the Conference
You can collaborate with (Conference name) as a Hosting, Academic or Strategic partner.
1. Hosting Partner /Academic Partner/Strategic Partner
According to an agreement between the two parties (University/Institute/Organization and TIIKM), the following benefits will be offered to Hosting Partner /Academic Partner/Strategic Partner.
- Complementary registrations
- Special Discounts applicable for university representatives
- Other benefits
- Opportunity for university representatives to join the scientific Reviewing Committee of abstracts and full papers.
- Opportunity for University representatives to serve as session chairs and to serve on the evaluation panel of the conference.
- Opportunity for Plenary Speakers and Invited speakers.
- Distributing the University’s promotional materials with the conference registration pack.
- Including the University logo in all Printed and Digital Media platforms of the Conference.
- Providing the opportunity to the University/Organization/Institute to send 5 full papers from non-presenters at the conference for publication consideration in TIIKM conference publication sources and in peer-reviewed international journals.
Please note that the above-mentioned considerations can be changed according to the terms of the MoA (Memorandum of Agreement)/ MoU (Memorandum of Understanding) signed between the parties.
2. Reviewers of the Conference
- Selected outstanding reviewers: 30% Discount
- For other reviewers: 10-15% Discount
- Reviewers who serve the Conference for 2 or more years continuously: 15-20% Discount
(The number of reviewed papers and the quality of reviewing will be considered)
Send your requests for:
Hosting Partnerships to firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic/Strategic Partnerships and to become a reviewer to email@example.com
3. General Scholarships
- The Conference offers scholarships for delegates and students upon the availability of funds.
- You can send a special request for consideration for these scholarship programs to the conference organizing a committee.
- The conference organizing committee will make the final decision.
- Letter requesting a scholarship
- Approval letter by your university
- Abstract (the scholarship will be awarded based on the quality of your