Scholarships for the Conference
Presenting an Academic project at a Conference is certainly a valuable experience for researchers. TIIKM conferences provide scholarships to make the Conference more accessible to delegates and students from stakeholders who are connected to the Conference. We encourage the participation of researchers to the Conference via a variety of scholarship opportunities. These scholarships are available and open to all under the below mentioned categories. Requests from qualified applicants are considered on a first come, first served basis. The request for the scholarship should be made before you make your payment.
Partners of the Conference
You can collaborate with the ( Conference name ) as a Hosting, Academic or a Strategic partner.
Hosting Partner /Academic Partner/Strategic Partner
According to an agreement between the two parties (University/Institute/Organization and TIIKM), the following benefits will be offered to Hosting Partner /Academic Partner/Strategic Partner.
- Number of Complementary registrations (2)
- Discount applicable for university representatives (10% – 50%)
- Other benefits
– Opportunity for university representatives to join the scientific Reviewing Committee of abstracts and full papers.
– Opportunity for University representatives to serve as session chairs and to serve on the evaluation panel of the conference.
– Opportunity for Plenary Speakers and Invited speakers.
– Distributing the University’s promotional materials with the conference registration pack.
– Including the University logo in all Printed and Digital Media platforms of the Conference.
– Providing the opportunity to the University/Organization/Institute to send 5 full papers from non-presenters at the conference for publication consideration in TIIKM conference publication sources and in peer-reviewed international journals
Please note that the above-mentioned considerations apply only upon the signing of an MOA (Memorandum of Agreement) between the parties.
Reviewers of the Conference
- Selected outstanding reviewers: 30% Discount
- For other reviewers: 15%
- Reviewers who serve the Conference for 2 or more years continuously: 20%
- The Conference offers scholarships for delegates and students upon the availability of funds.
- Letter requesting a scholarship
- Approval letter by your university
- Abstract (the scholarship will be awarded based on the quality of your abstract)
- The conference organizing committee will take the final decision.
` Letter of requesting the scholarship
` Approval letter by your university
` Abstract (the scholarship will be awarded based on the quality of your abstract)
Best Overall Presenter
- 100% Registration fee waive off for the same conference next year
- 30 % Discount for any of TIIKM Conferences in the next 12 months.
- Special Discount on registration fee for 10 nominated people from his/her network for any ONE Conference from TIIKM during next 12 months.
- 15 % off for any Globeenjoy Tour.
- Can publish any number of academic articles through the TIIKM blog.
Best Overall Student
- 50 % registration free for the same conference next year.
- 30 % Discount for any of TIIKM Conference in the next 12 months.
- Special Discount on registration fee for 05 nominated people from his/her network for any ONE Conference from TIIKM during next 12 months.
- 10 % discount on any Globeenjoy Tour.
- Can publish any academic articles through TIIKM blog.
- Practical application of the research to the community.
- Tangible and Intangible benefits/ outcomes of the research.
- Value addition to the economic and societal aspects etc.
- Overall Best Student should possess a minimum of a bachelors’ degree and Overall Best- Presenter should be reading for the doctorate.
Special Note – Above scholarships are not applicable with other offers in the conference.