Terms & Conditions
- The Conference is organized and managed by The International Institute of Knowledge Management (Pvt) Ltd.
- You acknowledge and accept that we have the right to publicly announce our business relationship with you which shall include but not be limited to announcements on social media. Such announcements shall not be disparaging or otherwise adverse to your business.
- All registrations are regarded complete only having made the full payment prior to the Conference and on site.
Cancellation and Substitution Policy
- If you are unable to attend the conference we welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no extra cost provided that we have at least 2 weeks prior notice of the name of your proposed substitute and have received payment in full.
- Registrations that are cancelled 60 days prior to the conference are eligible to a refund of 75% on the registration fee.
- Registrations that are cancelled in less than 60 but more than 30 days prior to the conference will be eligible to a refund of 50% on the registration fee.
- Cancellations made in less than 30 days prior to the conference will not be eligible for any refund.
Consent to use photographic, video and audio recordings
TIIKM official photographers will be taking photographs, recording video or making audio recordings during the Conference. The photographs, videos and audio recordings will be used for Conference-related activities including in the promotional material, in both print and electronic format, including on the Internet via TIIKM website and Social media for Conference purpose only.
No show policy for Onsite payments
If any participant confirmed his/her participation to the organizing committee by sending the proof (copy of the air ticket) and is not available to present at the conference will not be accepted.
In that scenario, the organizers will take the following actions towards protecting the goodwill of the company and to adhere to the immigration policies.
- Inform to The Embassy/ High Commission
- Inform to their University/Institute
- Add to No-benefits list
To avoid these please inform your No-show before the conference close. Also, you may need to pay half of the registration fee within 15 days post conference.